Sometimes we look into the mirror and see creases and wrinkles that run a little too deep for our liking. Aging is a perfectly natural part of life, but if you see one too many lines and it is affecting your confidence, then RF Microneedling treatments may be the solution for you. This procedure uses radio-frequency technology combined with a dynamic combination of stimulating the tissue for remodeling and triggering collagen production. Clinics like Cary Plastic Surgery offer plastic surgery and wrinkle reduction services, which makes them a leading choice for this procedure.
There are many benefits when you choose RF Microneedling treatments that have bolstered its popularity over the years. Here is a list of benefits this treatment offers:
- Naturally Repairs & Rejuvenates Skin
- Combines Two Powerful Skin Treatments
- Non-Surgical Alternative to a Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- FDA Cleared as Safe & Effective
- Scientifically Proven
- Results are Both Immediate & Progressive
- Stimulates Collagen Production & Tissue Remodeling
- Safe for all Skin Types
- Gentler, Less Invasive Skin Ablation
- Less Downtime
- Treatments from Premier Skin & Wellness Spa
The microneedling process is also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, which resurfaces the skin by creating microscopic lesions. This doesn’t harm the skin; instead, it initiates a biological reaction known as controlled wound healing. The RF (radio frequency) involved is used to help enhance the wound healing process. Contact Cary Plastic Surgery to learn more about RF Microneedling treatment and to schedule an appointment for a consultation.